Courgette and Spinach Lasagne.
You can cook Courgette and Spinach Lasagne using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Courgette and Spinach Lasagne
- Prepare 500 g of spinach, washed, stalks removed.
- It’s 300 ml of milk.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 40 g of butter.
- Prepare 40 g of flour.
- Prepare 240 g of mature cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Nutmeg.
- You need 2 of courgettes.
- You need 250 g of cream cheese (like Philadelphia).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 4 of lasagne sheets.
- Prepare of Seasonings:.
- Prepare of Salt, black pepper, grated nutmeg and smoked paprika.
Courgette and Spinach Lasagne step by step
- Grate the courgettes onto kitchen paper, then fold the paper over to squeeze some of the liquid out. Butter a baking dish..
- Wash and shake dry the spinach, chop coarsely and place in a large pan with some salt, cover and wilt on a low heat. You shouldn't need any more water because spinach holds plenty, but keep an eye on it..
- Fry the grated courgettes with some salt and pepper in some butter until just soft, then transfer to the bottom of the baking tin. Drain the wilted spinach into a sieve and push down with a wooden spoon to squeeze out the liquid..
- Place the spinach in a bowl with the cream cheese, salt and pepper and a little grated nutmeg. Mix..
- Melt the butter in a pan then stir in the flour, then the garlic, gradually add the milk and heat, stirring constantly, until it thickens. Stir in two thirds of the grated cheese, some salt and pepper and a pinch of grated nutmeg. Remove from the heat. Beat the egg in a small bowl, add a little of the cheese sauce to it and stir in, then transfer to the sauce – this is to prevent the egg cooking, which it might do if you add straight to the pan. Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4..
- Add a layer of lasagne sheets on top of the layer of courgette. Cover with half the cheese sauce..
- Top the sauce with the spinach mixture, then another layer of lasagne sheets..
- Pour over the rest of the sauce, then sprinkle over the remaining grated cheese. Dust with smoked paprika. Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes until golden on top..
Thank you tante ulin for sharing Recipe: Tasty Courgette and Spinach Lasagne, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp