You can cook Tricolori Pasta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tricolori Pasta
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can or 1-1/2 c cooked white beans.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 12 oz of uncooked penne or strozzapreti pasta, cooked.
- You need 6-10 oz of fresh baby spinach, rinsed and stem removed.
- You need 1/2 (14 oz) of can of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped fresh rosemary.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes or Aleppo pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s of Grated vegan or traditional Parmesan cheese.
Tricolori Pasta step by step
- Heat olive oil in a large saute pan. Saute garlic 1-2 minutes. Add tomatoes and simmer 8 minutes. Add beans and spinach. Saute another 8-10 minutes..
- Add rosemary, pepper, balsamic vinegar, salt and 1/4 c of vegetable broth. Simmer 5-10 minutes..
- Add cooked pasta and simmer covered until flavors blend. Add rest of vegetable broth if needed..
- Serve with vegan parmesan cheese..
Thank you mother yani for sharing Recipe: Perfect Tricolori Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp