Nonna’s Meat Pie.
You can have Nonna’s Meat Pie using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nonna’s Meat Pie
- You need 1/4 pound of par cooked cavatappi.
- You need 2 pounds of galbana ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 pound of finely shredded Italian five cheese blend.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of diced pancetta.
- You need 1/4 pound of diced prosciutto.
- You need 1/4 pound of diced sopressatta.
- It’s 1/4 pound of diced salami.
- You need 2-4 of whole whisked eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 stick of garlic herb butter.
Nonna’s Meat Pie step by step
- Liberally grease two pie tins with garlic herb butter.
- Mix all other ingredients except cavatappi using up to four eggs if not stretching ricotta cheese sufficiently.
- Evenly split cavatappi between each pie tin.
- Evenly split mixing bowl ingredients between each pie tin and lightly mix cavatappi in each pie tin with other ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees for 15 mins..
- Cover both pie tins and bake for approximately 30 mins or until a knife comes out clean when poked in middle of pies..
- Remove covers on pie tins and let tops brown about 5 or 10 mins.
- Serve hot or room temperature in slices.
Thank you tante sri for sharing Recipe: Perfect Nonna’s Meat Pie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp