Philly Cheesesteak Casserole.
You can have Philly Cheesesteak Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Philly Cheesesteak Casserole
- You need 1 of each large green, red and orange bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 T of butter.
- It’s 1 of small onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 8 oz of cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1-1/2 pounds of precooked, deli-style roast beef, thinly sliced.
- It’s 6 slices of provolone cheese, about 6 oz.
- Prepare 1 c of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Philly Cheesesteak Casserole step by step
- Heat butter in large deep-sided ovenproof skillet or Dutch oven over medium-low heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is translucent..
- Add mushrooms and peppers to skillet. Cook until mushrooms release their liquid and peppers are crisp-tender..
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Add beef to skillet and mix with veggies. Top with provolone and sprinkle on mozzarella..
- Bake 15 min, then finish under broiler 2-3 min until cheese is browned and bubbly..
Thank you mother yani for sharing Recipe: Delicious Philly Cheesesteak Casserole, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp