You can cook Mincemeat Pie using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mincemeat Pie
- It’s of Stuffings.
- Prepare 1 can of Jam.
- It’s 16 of Rasberries.
- You need of Pastry.
- Prepare 375 grams of Plain Flour.
- You need 260 grams of butter.
- It’s 125 grams of Caster Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk (add more if needed).
- You need of Icing Sugar.
Mincemeat Pie instructions
- Place the flour and Sugar in a bowl and mix.
- Take the butter and chop it roughly into cubes.
- Add the butter to the flour and sugar and rub together using your fingertips until you find it to be in a crumbly consistancy..
- Now add the milk and mix together until it looks fairly like a dough..
- Tip it out on a lightly floured surface and mix until it all comes together.
- Preheat the oven @ 200-220°C or @ gas 7..
- Using a Round cutter(around 10cm), cut 16 bases and spread them out in a muffin tray.
- Fill the base 3/4 of jam and put a berry on top :).
- Re-roll the pastry and cut out 7cm lids, then press the sides of the base and the lid together to seal..
- Mark an X on top of the pies and Bake them for 15-20 mins or until golden brown..
- Leave them to cool down for about 2-5 mins before taking them out of thier trays or else they'll fall apart..
- Sprinkle with icing sugar, Serve and Enjoy!.
Thank you sister ida for sharing How to Make Yummy Mincemeat Pie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp