weight watchers spinach and bean burritos.
You can have weight watchers spinach and bean burritos using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of weight watchers spinach and bean burritos
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans (15.5 oz), rinsed and drained.
- You need 6 cup of spinach lightly packed.
- You need 1/4 cup of chunky salsa.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 4 of tortillas (8").
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar.
weight watchers spinach and bean burritos step by step
- cook onion in large frying pan on medium heat constantly stirring.
- after onion has turned color, add garlic and cook till fragrant.
- add salsa spices and beans, then stir.
- add spinach and cook until soft and well mixed.
- ready to fool your tortillas with, enjoy.
Thank you mother ulin for sharing Recipe: Perfect weight watchers spinach and bean burritos, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp