Vegan Orange Sesame Tempeh with Mushroom Brown Basmati Rice.
You can have Vegan Orange Sesame Tempeh with Mushroom Brown Basmati Rice using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Orange Sesame Tempeh with Mushroom Brown Basmati Rice
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh squeezed orange juice (you can use mandarins or clementines as well).
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic cloves chopped.
- It’s of Ginger grated or ginger paste.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of soy sauce or more.
- It’s 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 2-3 of table spoons sesame oil.
- Prepare of orange zest.
- You need 1 package of Tempeh.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
- You need 1 cup of brown basmati rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms to small size.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Vegan Orange Sesame Tempeh with Mushroom Brown Basmati Rice step by step
- In a bowl add orange juice, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, maple syrup, sugar and sesame oil and add orange zest..
- Whisk ingredients in bowl and set aside..
- Cut up tempeh into one inch cubes or triangles.
- Prepare rice at same time. One cup rice into 2 1/4 cup boiling water. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until closed to prepared..
- Saute mushrooms with some olive oil in frying pan..
- Add prepared mushrooms to the rice when rice is almost done. and mix with spoon..
- Saute tempeh for 5 to 10 minutes in another frying pan in some olive oil..
Thank you tante yani for sharing Easiest Way to Make Delicious Vegan Orange Sesame Tempeh with Mushroom Brown Basmati Rice, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp