Fresh Eggplant Parmesan.
You can cook Fresh Eggplant Parmesan using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fresh Eggplant Parmesan
- Prepare 2 large of Eggplants.
- It’s 1 lb of Fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 24 oz of Jar of garlic and herb tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 bunch of Fresh basil (chopped).
- You need 2 cup of Fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Fresh bread crumbs (lightly toasted).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Pre-grated Parmesan cheese (you know, the shaky kind).
Fresh Eggplant Parmesan step by step
- Pre heat oven to 450.
- Cut each eggplant into 6 1-1 1/2 inch slices.
- Drizzle some olive oil onto a baking sheet and place each each slice of eggplant on it, lightly salt and pepper the top and bake for about 15 minutes or until the eggplant is a deep brown color..
- Meanwhile, chop your fresh basil, cut your mozzarella into 1/8 inch slices and grate your Parmesan cheese..
- Place your baked eggplant on a dish to cool for about 10 min and reduce oven temp to 350.
- Place the biggest 6 slices of eggplant on the bottom of a 8×12 inch baking pan. Spoon about 2 heaping tablespoons of sauce on each slice then sprinkle your fresh basil, top that with your mozzarella slices and then the fresh Parmesan..
- Place the other six slices of eggplant on top of the the first ones and repeat the layers of sauce, basil and cheeses..
- In a small bowl combine the pre-grated (shaky) Parmesan with the fresh bread crumbs and sprinkle over top of the dish..
- Bake for 30 min uncovered or until cheese is melted and bubbly..
- Dish is ready to serve.
Thank you tante wati for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Fresh Eggplant Parmesan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp