Pork Tendon Bone Noodle Soup.
You can cook Pork Tendon Bone Noodle Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Tendon Bone Noodle Soup
- It’s 1/4-1/2 of k Pork bones with meat /tendon.
- Prepare 1 of pork bullion broth cube.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 2-3 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- It’s 3 of bay leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 of cabbage, quartered.
- Prepare 1 handful of green beans.
- It’s 5 pcs of marble potatoes.
- You need 1 handful of fresh egg noodles.
Pork Tendon Bone Noodle Soup step by step
- In a pot boil the first 8 ingredients together for 1-1.5 hours with lid. If you have a pressure cooker, boil it for less than half the time..
- Taste the soup and adjust accordingly. Add 1/4-1/2 c water if too salty or soup has reduced a lot. Add the potatoes. Boil another 10 minutes..
- Add the cabbage and beans, just on top, and cover for another 5 minutes..
- Drop in the egg noodles and cover for another 3-4 minutes. Turn off heat and serve immediately..
- If not serving immediately, remove noodles and veggies and place in a separate container. Combine with hot soup when ready to serve..
Thank you tante ida for sharing Recipe: Yummy Pork Tendon Bone Noodle Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp