Chocolate PB Banana Bread [Vegan].
You can have Chocolate PB Banana Bread [Vegan] using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate PB Banana Bread [Vegan]
- You need 1 of flaxegg.
- It’s 3 of medium ripe bananas.
- It’s 3 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s pinch of sea salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of salted natural peanut butter (creamy or crunchy).
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil, melted.
- You need 1/4 cup of organic cane sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of agave or maple syrup, depending on ripeness of bananas.
- It’s 3/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of almond meal.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 cup of flour blend.
- You need 1 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dairy-free chocolate chips.
Chocolate PB Banana Bread [Vegan] instructions
- Preheat oven to 350º F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper or spray with nonstick spray..
- Prepare flax egg in a large mixing bowl and let rest for 5 minutes to activate. Add banana and mash thoroughly..
- Add all ingredients through almond milk and whisk vigorously to combine..
- Add cocoa powder, almond meal, gluten free flour blend, oats and stir. Last, stir in chocolate chips..
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 1h–1h 15min. When ready, it should feel firm and be crackly on top. My sweet spot was about 1 hour 5 minutes..
- Let cool completely before cutting or it will be too tender to hold form (preferably overnight). ➆ Store completely cooled leftovers in a covered container for up to several days, though best when fresh. Slice and freeze for longer term storage..
Thank you tante yuni for sharing How to Cook Yummy Chocolate PB Banana Bread [Vegan], hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp