Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce.
You can cook Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion (chopped).
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 kg of ground beef.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 800 g of tomatoes in a can.
- You need 400 g of tomato sauce.
- You need 500 g of pasta of your choice.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese (for garnish).
Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce instructions
- Add onions and garlic to heated olive oil and sauté on medium-high for 3~4 minutes until the onions are soft and translucent..
- Add the ground beef (patted dry and down to room temp.) and salt to the pan. Crush with a wooden spatula to mix with the onion and garlic. Cook until both sides are brown (8-10 minutes)..
- Once the meat is cooked, add the tomatoes and tomato sauce and mix evenly..
- Reduce the sauce to a simmer or until it reaches the desired consistency. Be sure to stir occasionally to avoid burning..
- Pour sauce over some cooked pasta of your choice (preferably shorter length pasta like ravioli or lasagna)..
- Garnish with a generous sprinkle of parmesan and a sprig of fresh basil..
Thank you mother ulin for sharing Recipe: Tasty Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp