Coney sauce or sloppy joes. Coney islands are served often at fairs. This meat mixture also makes excellent sloppy joes. Add tomato sauce, water, chili powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
Take it to the next level! The Sloppy Joes are finer if not browned and better for coney sauce. Smoked Coney Sauce / Sloppy Joes. You can cook Coney sauce or sloppy joes using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coney sauce or sloppy joes
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef or ground venison.
- It’s 1 can of tomato soup.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need Dash of pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey bbq sauce or any bbq.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chili seasoning hot or mild.
Why not take one of your favorites to the next level? Check it out and be sure to leave your comments, like & share. this is really good stuff. Not Your Mama's Coney Sauce & Sloppy Joes. Take it to the next level!
Coney sauce or sloppy joes step by step
- Cook your ground beef or venison fully in sauce pan and drain any grease..
- Mix in everything the recipe calls for and simmer 5 minutes on low-medium heat..
My husband never likes my sloppy joes. We had his family over and I agreed to make sloppy joes. I panicked knowing mine were not up to par so I typed into my iPad Too sweet for my liking. I had to add more worcestire and a bunch of hot sauce to tone down the sweetness. Step away from the canned sauce and give these homemade sloppy joes a try!
Thank you sister linda for sharing Recipe: Tasty Coney sauce or sloppy joes, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp