Vietnamese Braised Fish Cooked in a Clay Pot.
You can cook Vietnamese Braised Fish Cooked in a Clay Pot using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Braised Fish Cooked in a Clay Pot
- You need 4 of snakehead fish steaks.
- Prepare 1 of package of hot pot seasoning.
- It’s 200 g of pork belly.
- It’s 1 of fresh ginger root.
- You need 1 of fresh galangal root.
- It’s 5 of purple onions.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 piece of lemon grass.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 of dried bird's eye chili's (red hot chilis).
- You need 3 of stalks green onions.
Vietnamese Braised Fish Cooked in a Clay Pot instructions
- Clean and fillet the fish..
- Season the fish with 1 package of Fish Hot Pot Seasoning and add some black pepper. Marinate about 15-20 minutes..
- Scrub the ginger and galangal, peel purple onions and garlic, then wash them all..
- Wipe some seasoning on the fish, set aside, then fry fish in hot oil..
- Flip the fillets of fish over and continue frying until golden brown. Drop in the purple onions, garlic to be fried with the fish..
- Rinse the pork belly, cut into thick square pieces..
- Arrange the cut pieces of pork evenly into a pot..
- Add ginger, sliced lemongrass, fried purple onions and garlic, a handful of bird’s eye chillies to fill up the bottom of the pot..
- Layer fish on top, cover it completely in water..
- Bring the water to a boil and cook until most liquid has evaporated. Turn off the heat..
- Add the spring onion, cover with a lid for 5 minutes before eating..
Thank you tante diah for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Vietnamese Braised Fish Cooked in a Clay Pot, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp