Quick Shepherd's Pie.
You can cook Quick Shepherd's Pie using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Shepherd's Pie
- It’s 3 of Potatoes (big).
- It’s 500 grams of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 100 grams of Peas.
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes (medium).
- It’s 3 of sliced cheese.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 6 of Garlic Cloves (diced).
- It’s 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 6 of Pepper Cloves (diced).
- It’s 50 of Butter.
Quick Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Boil potatoes (put a pinch of salt in the water while boiling).
- Boil and shred the chicken (add a little salt).
- Boil peas.
- Chop tomatoes.
- Add olive oil to a skillet.
- Add tomatoes, salt (enough to make the tomatoes soft), peas..
- Let the peas cook till medium soft, mash them a little and keep aside..
- Marinate the boiled chicken in red chilli powder, salt, pepper powder, garlic paste. Put it in the fridge for as long as you want (I left it for 4 hours).
- Mash the potatoes with some butter.
- Grease the insides of a microwave safe bowl with butter.
- Place the peas mixture at the bottom, layer it with the chicken marinade, top it off with the mashed potatoes. Then place the cheese slices..
- Place the bowl in the microwave and use the baked potato setting to cook. If you don't have that setting don't worry, just cook it on convection for 5-7 minutes or u til the cheese starts to brown..
Thank you tante diah for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Quick Shepherd's Pie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp