Penne lasagne. Penne Spinach Lasagna Bake – Skip those pesky lasagna noodles with easy, penne dished tossed in a homemade meat sauce with spinach and cheesy goodness! This quick and easy penne pasta lasagna is lasagna made simple. An Easy way to make a Cheesy Penne Lasagna at home.
Be the first to review this recipe. Layered bolognese with creamy coated penne bakes up beautifully for an easy spin on a lasagna! No bother fussing to make a béchamel or cooking lasagna noodles! You can cook Penne lasagne using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Penne lasagne
- It’s 500 g of Penne cooked according to pack instructions.
- It’s 500 g of beef mince.
- You need 1 Handful of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 Handful of spinach.
- You need 2 TBS of olive oil.
- You need 1 TSP of bbq spice.
- It’s 2 TSP of rajah mild curry powder.
- Prepare 1 TSP of steak n chop spice.
- You need 1 TSP of chicken spice.
- It’s 1 cube of beef stock.
- You need 1 of grated tomato.
- It’s 150 ml of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of grated garlic.
- Prepare 2 TBS of minestrone powdered soup.
- Prepare 2 TBS of beef and onion powdered soup.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of oregano herb.
Lasagne are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. Lasagne, or the singular lasagna, is also an Italian dish made of stacked layers of this flat pasta alternating with. Classic Lasagna is great for feeding a crowd, and also freezes well for new mom meals and quick thaw This lasagna is optimized for two things: being both delicious and easy. I know you are probably thinking Penne Lasagna?
Penne lasagne step by step
- Cook penne pasta according to the pack..
- Pour olive oil and add onion and garlic.
- Add stock and followed by mince meat.
- Then add spices to cook.
- Cook and stir the pot until its cooked perfectly and then followed by tomato sauce and grated tomato.
- Cook until its soft and tender and add the soups on top of the mince that is cooked..
- After that lower the heat to simmer the mince gravy.
- Take your Pyrex dish and place your pasta penne and followed by raw spinach then pour mince and add pasta again and sprinkle with the cheese and garnish with oregano and bake for 5-10 minutes the oven is preheat at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Then it is baked and ready to be served and the grandkids are now clapping and happy.
- Serve with green salad.
Who says that you always need to put Lasagna dough sheets to make Lasagna? I followed the recipe exactly and it was just perfect. Lasagna is the dinner everyone wants, but no one thinks they have time to make. Lasagna and Penne are synonymous, and they have mutual synonyms. Lasagna noun – Baked dish of layers of lasagna pasta with sauce and cheese and meat or vegetables.
Thank you sister yuni for sharing Recipe: Yummy Penne lasagne, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp