Roasted Asparagus with Bacon.
You can have Roasted Asparagus with Bacon using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Asparagus with Bacon
- It’s 1 bunch of Fresh Asparagus (6-8" inch long).
- It’s 1/2 lb of Sliced Bacon.
- It’s 1 medium of Sweet Onion.
- You need 2 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Extra Virgin Olive Oil ***.
- Prepare 1 of Sea Salt & Ground Peppercorn***.
- It’s 1 of Grated Parmesan or Romano Cheese***.
Roasted Asparagus with Bacon step by step
- Wash then cut the cut end at an angle..
- After you have your pan picked out to use; present oven at 400° F; ***brush oil onto asparagus (making sure you cover from top to end)..
- Place bacon on a flat area, count out 8 spears to each bacon..
- Place to where the bacon is in the middle (keep in mind the bacon is going to wrap around).
- Cut your onions in sections (cut 1/2 then cut 1/2 again and do this again till you have enough cut onions to place two on each warp)..
- Place asparagus on top of bacon, wrap one end of bacon around, then place your first cut onion on top (half of the onion is sitting on the bacon); then repeat the second cut onion to place just underneath (tip to tip touching) then with the other end of bacon wrapping all around. (when cooked, bacon will tighten up)..
- Place into your very lightly oiled pan..
- Putting minced garlic at random areas of the spears, then ***salt only the spears lightly and sprinkle on the peppercorn lightly, and then sprinkle the cheese..
- Place in middle rack of oven..
- 10 – 12 minutes, or till tender..
- Serving of 4 – 6.
Thank you mother yuni for sharing Recipe: Tasty Roasted Asparagus with Bacon, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp