Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad.
You can cook Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad
- It’s 2 pound of salmon fillet.
- You need 2/3 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need to taste of black pepper.
- You need 1-2 Tablespoons of mayo.
- Prepare 1.5 Tablespoons of fresh lemon juice (about 1/2 a fresh lemon, squeezed).
- Prepare of For the topping:.
- It’s 2 of ripe medium Roma tomatoes, diced.
- It’s 1 of large Persian cucumber, seeded and diced (If you can't find Persian, a pickling cuke will work.).
- You need 1/2 of a small red onion, diced.
- You need 1 cup of corn kernels (Fresh would have been great today, but I wanted to use up a (15 oz.) can. If canned, drain well.).
- It’s 2/3 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 2.5-3 Tablespoons of fresh lime or lemon juice.
- Prepare of optional: fresh herbs (I used 1/4 cup chopped cilantro today.).
- Prepare of optional for heat: 1 Tablespoon sriracha.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad step by step
- Take salmon out of fridge then preheat oven to 450F. Season salmon flesh side up with salt, spread mayonnaise evenly over the flesh, then squeeze lemon over the entire fillet..
- When oven is preheated, roast salmon for 17 to 20 minutes..
- While salmon is roasting, assemble your salad. Add all ingredients but oil, toss, taste and adjust seasoning if needed, then add oil and toss again..
- Take salmon out of oven and let it cool for 5 minutes or so before segmenting into portions..
- Place a portion of salmon on plate and top with as much of the salad as you like..
- I served ours with mashed potatoes, but it would go great with rice, quinoa, or couscous, among other things. Enjoy! :).
Thank you sister wati for sharing Recipe: Delicious Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp