Keto chicken pie. Looking for a simple, one-dish recipe that makes leftovers disappear, but still tickles all those discerning taste buds? Keto Chicken Potpie from Delish.com makes use of an almond flour crust. Oh, just a little thing called Fathead dough!
Use chicken breast or chicken thighs for this weeknight keto meal. Related: I get all of my. Belly-warming comfort food for cold days: Keto chicken pot pie is large on flavour and surprisingly easy to make! You can have Keto chicken pie using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto chicken pie
- Prepare 1 tsp of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 teaspoons of allspice.
- You need of Salt and pepper for taste.
- It’s Half of cup chopped green onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 Cup of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas.
- It’s 3 cups of rice cauliflower.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- Prepare of Taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curry.
This delicious keto chicken pot pie will remind you of home cooking! Don't sacrifice flavor because you're keto, this recipe is low-carb and high fat! Chicken pot pie is the ultimate comfort food and making them mini is even better. These keto chicken pot pie turnovers have all the flavors of a creamy chicken pie.
Keto chicken pie step by step
- Chopped boneless chicken add salt pepper old spice Turmeric set for half hour to suck all the spices.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan pan and the teaspoon of butter and Fry the green onion and the garlic add carrot too cook for 5 minute.
- Five minutes later add the chicken breast and stir until all cooked and brown then add the tomato and the peas cook for 10 minutes while we making the califlower topping.
- Softened the rice cauliflower in the microwave for 10 minutes and drain..
- Use blander, add one teaspoon of butter add curry salt pepper cream cheese jack cheese,onion and garlic powder,pure all until smooth..
- To assemble. Place the meat mixture in the bottom of the casserole dish, top using spoon the cauliflower mash then smooth it..
- Bake 350F for 20 minutes.
- Calories 250 fat 14g carbohydrates 8g.
Making it Keto: Chicken Pot Pie Edition. The Crust: Typically, chicken pot pie crust is made from savory pie dough, or sometimes from puff pastry. Of course, neither of those are Keto-friendly. Creamy vegetable and chicken pot pie with low carb keto biscuits. Baking the keto chicken pot pie.
Thank you mother amel for sharing Recipe: Delicious Keto chicken pie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp