My Grilling Spot Chorizo Sandwich.
You can cook My Grilling Spot Chorizo Sandwich using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Grilling Spot Chorizo Sandwich
- You need 1 of Chorizo Sausage.
- You need 1 of Bread.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- You need To Taste of Chimichurri Sauce.
- Prepare To Taste of Caramelized Leek.
My Grilling Spot Chorizo Sandwich instructions
- Wash the Tomato with plenty of water and slice it thinly. It is important that the slices are very thin so you can control how much freshness you want to give your sandwich. The more slices, the more freshness you get..
- Grill the Chorizo at medium heat for 10 min on each side. Ideally, they need to have an even light brown color..
- Cut the Chorizo as shown in the picture. Grill it for ten minutes. It needs to get crunchy on both sides..
- Put the bread on the Grill for two min on each side..
- Spread the Caramelized Leek on the bread. Caramelized Leek can de found in My Grilling Spot recipes..
- Place the Tomato slices on top of the Caramelized Leek. This is going to add freshness to the sandwich..
- Place the Chorizo Sausage on top of the Tomato.
- Cover the Chorizo Sausage with Chimichurri Sauce. You can find Spicy Chimichurri Sauce in My Grilling Spot recipes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Thank you tante yuni for sharing How to Cook Tasty My Grilling Spot Chorizo Sandwich, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp