Bacon Chicken Carbonara.
You can have Bacon Chicken Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Chicken Carbonara
- You need 1 lb of angel hair pasta or spaghetti.
- Prepare 4 each of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 lb of bacon cut into pieces.
- You need 2 cup of cooked chicken chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 4 of Green onions sliced.
Bacon Chicken Carbonara step by step
- Boil pasta according to package direction in heavily salted water. In the meantime, crisp bacon in another pot and drain on paper towels. Drain bacon grease reserving a tablespoon or so in the pot..
- Crack 4 eggs in a bowl with Parmesan cheese salt and pepper and whisk to combine..
- When pasta is done drain and reserve 1 cup of pasta water. Add pasta to the pot and stir in the egg mixture vigorously for 3-4 minutes. Add bacon, chicken, and green onions and combine. Add the hot pasta water as needed to cream the mixture..
- Add extra parm and enjoy! I serve it with crusty garlic bread and a fresh green salad..
Thank you sister yani for sharing How to Cook Delicious Bacon Chicken Carbonara, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp