Meatballs and Pineapple Sandwiches.
You can cook Meatballs and Pineapple Sandwiches using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatballs and Pineapple Sandwiches
- You need 12 ounces of meatballs use frozen or see one of my recipes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Italian 6 cheeses.
- It’s 15 ounce of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 2/3 cup of diced pineapple chunks.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of pineapple juice.
- You need 4 slices of hotdogs buns.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Meatballs and Pineapple Sandwiches instructions
- Turn the broiler on hi.
- Simmer the meatballs in the tomato sauce. Add the spices and parmesan cheese. Then stir in the brown sugar..
- Here is the cheese..
- Chop the pineapple.
- Add pineapple and Pineapple juice to the sauce..
- Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add meatballs and sauce to the bun..
- Top with cheeses..
- Broil till the cheeses are browned, and the bread is crispy. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Thank you tante amel for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Meatballs and Pineapple Sandwiches, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp