Herbed Tomato Vegetable Soup.
You can cook Herbed Tomato Vegetable Soup using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Herbed Tomato Vegetable Soup
- It’s of Sweat.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 C of small diced yellow onion or leek or shallots.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of herbes de provence.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s of Sauté.
- It’s 1 C of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of First simmer.
- Prepare 1 C of large diced potatoes.
- It’s 1 C of oblique or thick rounds or large diced carrots.
- You need of ~6 C water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegetable stock powder or 1 to 2 vegetable boullion cubes.
- You need of Second Simmer.
- Prepare 1 of small crown of broccoli, florets separated, stalk peeled and large diced.
- It’s 1 C of large diced or thick quarter rounds of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 C of chopped Italian kale.
- It’s 1.5 C of or 1 can cooked cannelleni or white beans.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and ground black pepper.
Herbed Tomato Vegetable Soup instructions
- In a 4 quart/liter saucepan, sweat onions garlic and aromatics over medium-low heat until onions are transparent. 5-10 minutes..
- Add diced tomatoes, increase heat to medium and sauté 5 minutes until tomatoes soften..
- Add potatoes and carrots and enough water to cover by a couple inches or 5 cm. Add stock powder or bouillon and salt to taste. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add broccoli and beans. Return to simmer and cook until broccoli is just tender and beans are heated through. 5-10 minutes. Add cracked black pepper to taste..
Thank you mother wati for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Herbed Tomato Vegetable Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp