Crabapple Cranberry Sauce.
You can cook Crabapple Cranberry Sauce using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crabapple Cranberry Sauce
- You need 1 cup of fresh cranberries.
- It’s 8 oz of crabapples or Granny Smith apples.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cranberry juice.
Crabapple Cranberry Sauce step by step
- Core apples and dice into large chunks (Leave the peel on!).
- Cook apples over medium heat until soft; around 10 minutes.
- Add cranberries and continue cooking until they start popping and release most of their juice; about 10 more minutes.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add the juice, stir a little more, and it's ready to serve.
Thank you mother diah for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Crabapple Cranberry Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp