Eggplant casserole. Hearty eggplant casserole can easily serve as a filling meatless entree. If you like eggplant, I think you will love this cheesy eggplant casserole. Reviews for: Photos of Cheesy Eggplant Casserole.
When you're looking for comfort food, this keto eggplant parmesan casserole with gluten-free breading is a delicious, cozy dish that's. Than this Eggplant Casserole is for you! OK, that sounded like a cheap soap commercial. You can have Eggplant casserole using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant casserole
- It’s of casserole filling.
- You need 1 large of aubergine.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion.
- It’s 2 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 large of stalk of celery.
- It’s 41 small of saltine crackers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 3 tbsp of margarine/butter/ghee.
- You need of cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of spices.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic granulated powder.
- It’s 2/3 tsp of salt.
- It’s of breadcrumb mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 4 tbsp of softened margarine/butter/or ghee.
The first recipe I want to introduce to you is Eggplant Casserole, also known as Tepsi Beitinijan, in Arabic. Cantonese eggplant casserole is not just another ho-hum eggplant dish. Trust me when I tell you that this eggplant casserole dish has amazing depth of flavor, and the secret ingredient is Cantonese. Add the eggplant and cook halfway through.
Eggplant casserole instructions
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
- Peel and chop aubergine in a pan heat oil chop your onion and celery add to pan with spices and cover.
- In a casserole dish I use 2, one was, 1 and a half quarts the other 1 and a half quarts spray with nonstick.
- Mix the breadcrumbs and margarine coat the bottom of both dishes add a layer add some of some of the parmesan cheese about quarter cup. Add some of mozzarella cheese slices I cut mine about eighth of an inch thick till covered across.
- Add crackers crunched up to the aubergine mixture add milk margarine heat till crackers absorbs the milk.
- Add to top of mozzarella cheese layer the filling add breadcrumb mixture then add part of the cheddar cheese add more of the filling.
- Add a layer of breadcrumbs parmesan cheese and cheddar and mozzarella cheese bake 45 minutes then turn heat up 450° Fahrenheit.
- Let sit 15 minutes serve hope you enjoy.
This eggplant casserole is a fast and easy meal that's bursting with flavor. The eggplant is cubed and cooked with a tasty combination of cheese, eggs, bread crumbs, garlic, and chopped vegetables. This new Eggplant Parmesan Zucchini Casserole is full of fresh vegetables, vegan, gluten free and the perfect comfort food. With lots of vegetables, this good-for-you dish is low in calories, but full of flavor. I make it often in summer when fresh produce is abundant.—Marelyn Baugher, Holdredge, Nebraska.
Thank you mother ulin for sharing Recipe: Yummy Eggplant casserole, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp