Flavorful Pot Roast.
You can have Flavorful Pot Roast using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Flavorful Pot Roast
- Prepare 1 of chuck roast about 3 pounds.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of carrots, peeled and cut into large chunks.
- You need 2 lb of potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks.
- You need 1 of onion, peeled and cut into large chunks.
- You need 2 of stalks celery, cut into large chunks, optional.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried rosemary.
Flavorful Pot Roast instructions
- Combined together seasoning mix in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Coat both sides of the meat with olive oil. Sprinkle on a third of the seasoning mix onto each side.
- Sear both sides of the meat in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Transfer roast to slow cooker.
- Place the vegetables in a large bowl. Drizzle on a little olive oil to coat vegetables. Sprinkle on the remaining seasoning mix. Add the vegetables to the same skillet that was used to sear the meat. Saute for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Transfer the vegetables to the top of the roast in the slow cooker. Pour in the beef broth. Cover with lid..
- Cook on low for 9 hours or on high for 6 hours..
- Using a turkey baster, retrieve most of the cooking juices from the slow cooker. Transfer juices to a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat on the stove top. Whisk together the cornstarch with a little water. Blend into the pan juices while whisking. Bring that to a simmer until thickened. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed..
- Transfer the roast and vegetables to a large platter. Ladle the gravy over. Serve immediately..
Thank you tante wati for sharing Recipe: Tasty Flavorful Pot Roast, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp