Chili Lime Pan Seared Tilapia with Apple Salsa and Quinoa.
You can cook Chili Lime Pan Seared Tilapia with Apple Salsa and Quinoa using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chili Lime Pan Seared Tilapia with Apple Salsa and Quinoa
- It’s 4 of Tilapia.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- It’s 2 of Limes and Zest.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Orange Peel.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Granny Smith Apple Diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red Onion Minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cilantro Diced.
Chili Lime Pan Seared Tilapia with Apple Salsa and Quinoa instructions
- Mix together the brown sugar, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, orange peel, and zest of 1 lime together in a small bowl..
- Remove tilapia fillets from package and rub both sides of each fillet with the chili mixture..
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Cook tilapia fillets for 4 minutes per first side and then carefully flip..
- Do not overcrowd your skillet, as this will cause your tilapia to steam and not brown. Instead, you can use half the oil and cook in 2 batches if needed.
- Rest fish for 5 minutes before serving with Apple Salsa..
- Boil quinoa rice in 2cps water. Simmer and cover about 15min or until water is absorbed..
- Mix together apple, cilantro, and red onion with juice from 2nd lime. Season with a pinch of salt if desired.
- Place bed of Quinoa, Tilapia, and top with Apple Salsa. Serve and enjoy!.
Thank you sister amel for sharing How to Prepare Delicious Chili Lime Pan Seared Tilapia with Apple Salsa and Quinoa, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp