Grandpa's Fried Fish.
You can cook Grandpa's Fried Fish using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grandpa's Fried Fish
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of House Autry Seafood Breader.
- You need 20 of fresh caught fish fillets.
- Prepare 1 1/2 quart of canola oil.
- It’s of old bay seasoning.
- You need of salt.
Grandpa's Fried Fish step by step
- (After catching and cleaning fish) cut into fillets (we catch about 40 crocker and perch).
- Pre-heat deep fryer and add oil.
- While pre-heating deep fryer, in a large ziploc bag add the seafood breader and fillets and shake, coating the fish.
- When ready add about half the fish to the deep fryer.
- Fry for about 5 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- After cooled add old bay and salt.
Thank you mother ulin for sharing How to Cook Delicious Grandpa's Fried Fish, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp