Fusion Garlic Butter Pasta. It's my love letter to fusion pasta. You'll never guess the SECRET ingredient ?Japanese Garlic Butter Fried Rice This Garlic Butter Pasta with Garlic Chicken is easy to make and is packed with plenty of buttery garlicky.
The garlic butter pasta sauce that breaks ALL the rules Cook stirring until the butter is just melted (you want the garlic to soften but not colour), then add the soy sauce and oyster sauce. Simmer for a minute and then take off the heat until. You can cook Fusion Garlic Butter Pasta using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fusion Garlic Butter Pasta
- Prepare 1/2 lb of thin spaghetti.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, sliced thin.
- You need 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of tamari or shoyu.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 4-5 sprigs of Italian parsley, washed, leaves removed, chopped.
- It’s 1/2-1 cup of pasta water.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
I pretty much always want comfort food. As much as I love eating vegetables and healthy stuff, it's much more common for me to really want something comforting — bean & cheese quesadilla, mashed potatoes, burgers, and pasta. This Garlic Butter Pasta with Spinach recipe is made with fresh spinach and bow tie pasta tossed in a creamy garlic-butter sauce. This Garlic-Butter Spinach and Pasta recipe is seriously amazing.
Fusion Garlic Butter Pasta step by step
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook spaghetti as you prefer. Do not salt the water..
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan on low to medium heat. Add garlic and sauté lightly until just golden..
- Add red pepper flakes and sauté briefly..
- Add butter to the pan and reglaze..
- Add pasta water and heat to combine flavors..
- Add tamari and oyster sauce. Heat and stir to combine flavors..
- Drain pasta and reserve 1/2 cup pasta water just in case it is needed. Add drained pasta to the sauté pan and combine and heat until sauce is adhering to the spaghetti and glistening..
- Add chopped parsley and combine until just wilted..
- Divide into pasta bowls, top with parmesan cheese and serve..
I told you once before that we do pasta thrice a week; Garlic Butter. This pasta goes nicely with any entree. Guests always leave a spot for it on their plates. It's great hot or served cold with fresh herbs from my garden.—Stephanie Moon, Boise, Idaho. Garlic-Buttered Pasta Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Thank you sister ridha for sharing How to Cook Yummy Fusion Garlic Butter Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp