Meat pie. A meat pie is a pie with a filling of meat and often other savory ingredients. They are popular in the United Kingdom, Australia, Ghana, Nigeria, Europe, New Zealand, Canada. Fill with the meat mixture, then top with the other pie crust.
From midnight post-pub feasting to footy games, quick lunches on the run to essential road trip pit stops, Aussies never need an excuse to get stuck into meat pies! There are so many Meat Pie Recipes around the world, and the Aussie Meat Pie is one of my favorites! An Australian classic enjoyed by young and old. You can cook Meat pie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meat pie
- It’s 2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper.
- It’s of salt & black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 400 grams of minced beef.
- It’s 50 grams of mushrooms.
- Prepare of puff pastry.
Enjoyed as individual pies or family size. Nothing warms you up like a rich pie, loaded with meat, vegetables and gravy. Go retro with the Hairy Bikers' Corned beef pie, spoil yourself with a luxurious steak and ale pie, or keep it seasonal with. The best Nigerian Meat Pie is moist, yummy and has minced meat, potato and carrot filling.
Meat pie step by step
- put the cut onions & the cut garlic cloves in a pan.
- When crystallize the onion, put all the chopped peppers strips.
- Put the minced beef, the mushrooms & the red wine in.
- use the puff pastry into a pie pan with olive oil for the first layer.
- Put the cooked stew to the top of the mold.
- using a second layer of puff pastry for the top, remember to open holes for steam to escape.
- Bake for half an hour at 200 ° C.
The filling is usually adequately seasoned and gives the meat pie its unique taste. An easy recipe for a keto meat pie. This crustless pie is big on beef flavor and contains no starchy Keto Meat Pie. I call them Nigerian meat pies, Cameroonian meat pies or African meat pies because I've lived in both countries and experienced the same kind of meat pie in both of them. This savory meat pie recipe is made with deliciously seasoned ground beef and poured into a buttery Directions.
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Recipe: Perfect Meat pie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp