Thai style fried noodles.
You can cook Thai style fried noodles using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai style fried noodles
- Prepare of Pad Thai seasoning ingredients.
- You need 1 of .fish sauce 3 tbs.
- Prepare 2 of .palm sugar 3 tbs.
- It’s 3 of .tamarind 3 tbs.
- It’s of Other ingredients.
- You need 1 of .narrow rice noodles,soaked for 5 minutes 140 g.
- Prepare 2 of .vegetable oil (3tbs. for 1 serve) 1/4 cup.
- Prepare 3 of .yellow bean curd tofu,diced 1/4 cup.
- Prepare 4 of .garlic,chopped 1 tbs.
- It’s 5 of .shallot,chopped 2 tbs.
- Prepare 6 of .sweet pickled radish,chopped 2 tbs.
- Prepare 7 of .dried shrimp,rinsed & deep fried 15 g.
- You need 8 of .egg 2.
- You need 9 of .bean sprouts 1 cup.
- Prepare 10 of .chives,sliced 1-inch length 1/4 cup.
- It’s of For garnishing.
- You need 1 of .sliced lime,bean sprouts,banana blossom.
- You need 2 of .roasted peanuts,roughly pounded.
- It’s 3 of .chives,sliced 4-inch length.
- Prepare of .
- It’s of .
Thai style fried noodles instructions
- In a wok, heat all seasoning sauce ingredients until boiling for 2 minutes. Leave from heat..
- In a wok, add narrow rice noodles and sprinkle some water. Stir throughly until soft and lumpy. Set aside..
- Heat 3 tbs. vegetable oil in a wok. Fry yellow bean curd until crispy..
- Add garlic,shallot,sweet pickled radish and stir until fragrant..
- Add noodles and Pad Thai seasoning. Stir fry until dry..
- Add(a little oil as optional) beaten egg. Swirl around and leave..
- Add half portion of bean sprouts and chive stir well. Spoon onto a serving plate..
- Serving recommendation: 1)Garnish with bean sprouts (remove the tails),chives,lime sliced,chillies powder,and pound roasted peanuts. 2)Banana blossom could be served..
- Note:Tamarind juice = shelled tamarind 50 g:water 3/4cup,boil for 5 minutes,sieve..
- Vocabulary: (chives = ใบกุยช่าย)(bean sprouts=ถั่วงอก)(banana blossom=หัวปลี)(shallot=หอมแดง).
Thank you tante yani for sharing How to Cook Appetizing Thai style fried noodles, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp