Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies ?.
You can cook Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies ? using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies ?
- It’s 2 packages of smoked sausage (sliced into coins).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of margarine or butter.
- It’s 2 of onions, chopped.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 bag (16 ounce) of baby carrots.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of small bag baby red potatoes.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (15.5 ounce) of light red kidney beans.
- Prepare 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of cans of chicken broth.
Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies ? step by step
- I’m a large pot, sauté in the margarine or butter: onions, green pepper, baby carrots until veggies are tender……Cover pot…..
- Add the black pepper, oregano and minced garlic, sauté well…….
- Now add your 2 packages of smoked sausage, sauté for a few minutes…….
- Now add your baby red potatoes, stir well…….
- Next add : diced tomatoes, red kidney beans and chicken broth, bring to a boil….. Stir well……
- Continue to cook over medium heat, covered for 1 hour or until all veggies are tender……..
- Stir soup, spoon into a bowl and enjoy ?!.
Thank you mother dian for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies ?, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp