Mac and Cheese Soup.
You can cook Mac and Cheese Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mac and Cheese Soup
- You need 3 Boxes of Mac and Cheese.
- Prepare 6-8 Cups of Water.
- Prepare 3 of Tbsps. Seasoning Salt.
- You need 2 of tsps. Black Pepper.
- You need 2 of tsps. Salt.
- Prepare 2 of tsps. Garlic Powder.
- You need 2 of tsps. Onion Powder.
- It’s 2 of Tbsps. Dried Parsley.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Chicken, reserve juice.
- Prepare 1 Can of Mixed Vegetables.
Mac and Cheese Soup step by step
- In a small stock pot add 6 cups water. Bring water to a boil. Add the 3 boxes macaroni noodles, setting aside the cheese packets. Bring back to a boil then lower heat to medium-low til noodles are tender, stirring often..
- Once noodles are tender add rest of ingredients to the pot including the reserved cheese packets n rest of the water. Stir til everything is combined. Heat til heated through and serve immediately..
- NOTE: Pairs well with a side garden salad or buttered crusty bread.
Thank you mother yani for sharing Recipe: Perfect Mac and Cheese Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp