Leah's Fish Fry!.
You can cook Leah's Fish Fry! using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leah's Fish Fry!
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of ap flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cornmeal.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of old bay seasonings (or other seafood seasoning).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 lb of fish filets, cut in uniform size..
Leah's Fish Fry! step by step
- Beat eggs in a medium bowl.
- Mix flour, cornmeal, and seasonings in a pie tin. Put your panko crumbs in another pie tin..
- Dredge fish filets in the flour mixture, then dip in egg, and then the panko crumbs, pressing the pankos onto the fish to stick..
- Pour enough vegetable oil in a large heavy pan, about 2" deep. Heat to 350°..
- Working in batches, cook fish filets in the hot oil, turning halfway until cooked..
- Serve hot with tartar sauce. Delicious!.
- My fav tartar sauce – 1 1/2 cup of real mayonnaise, 1/2 cup of finely diced dill pickles, 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon of finely minced onion. Mix all together. (:.
Thank you sister yani for sharing Recipe: Delicious Leah's Fish Fry!, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp