Spaghetti with "Meat" Sauce. Quick and easy spaghetti with meat sauce recipe. Watch this recipe to learn how to make perfect meat sauce with spaghetti. This One-Pot Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Sauce is made with whole wheat pasta in the pressure cooker – hands down, the quickest and easiest way to get dinner on the The meat sauce and pasta cook together at the same time all in one pot!
Use ground beef, turkey, pork, chicken or lamb to make this simple spaghetti recipe. Jump to the Easy Weeknight Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. This easy spaghetti recipe with meat sauce takes just a few minutes of prep and then a low simmer on the stove for a deep, meaty-flavored, homemade spaghetti for the best family favorite dinner. You can have Spaghetti with "Meat" Sauce using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with "Meat" Sauce
- It’s 1/2 of Onion, chopped.
- You need 2 medium of Carrots, sliced thin.
- You need 1 of Celery, sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of Dried Lentils.
- You need 15 oz of can Crushed Tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian Parsley, chopped.
- It’s 5 medium of Fresh Basil Leaves or tsp dried.
- You need 1/2 box of Spaghetti Noodles.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cheddar or Colby Jack Cheese, shredded.
This post is brought to you by Kroger. Before I even started writing this post, I was wrestling with the title. An easy meat sauce recipe for spaghetti made quickly with ground beef and pasta sauce, flavored with onion and garlic. Classic Spaghetti with Meat Sauce is a consumable item cooked using the Cooking Set or purchased at the Badge Exchange.
Spaghetti with "Meat" Sauce instructions
- Note: You can use any vegetables you have. You can also change the cheese to Parmesan if desired..
- Add carrots, celery and onion to pan with 2 tbsp water and saute till onions are cooked and slightly brown. Add water tbsp at a time to prevent burning..
- Add tbsp water and italian seasoning with salt and pepper and stir..
- Add Lentils and water enough to cover lentils. Bring to boil and simmer for 35 minutes. Keep an eye on it and add water as needed. Water should be gone at end of 35 minutes..
- Put water in a pot with shake of salt and heat for spaghetti noodles. Add spaghetti when it boils..
- Scoop half lentils into blender and blend for a minute. Pour back into pan and scoop other half into blender and blend that for a minute. Pour back into pan. Some lentils will be whole. That's ok..
- Add crushed tomatoes, basil and parsley. Stir and simmer 15 minutes..
- If desired, add spaghetti to "meat" sauce and toss OR put spaghetti on plate and scoop sauce on top..
- Plate spaghetti, sprinkle with cheese and serve..
- NOTE: If you want a more saucy "meat" sauce you can add another can of crushed tomatoes or tomato sauce. If you want the sauce to be a little more sweet and tomatoey add in and a few squirts of ketchup.
Spaghetti Meat Sauce is beefy, juicy and so satisfying. It comes together fast so it is perfect for busy weeknights, and it's freezer friendly. Meat sauce has all of the comforting flavors of Spaghetti and Meatballs, or traditional Bolognese but is much easier! Serve this meat sauce over spaghetti with a. I usually serve this over spaghetti, but sometimes I use linguine, fettucine, or penne.
Thank you mother diah for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Spaghetti with "Meat" Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp