Baked Pasta & Cheese.
You can have Baked Pasta & Cheese using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Pasta & Cheese
- Prepare 2 lbs of Pasta (I like Cavatappi or Rotelle).
- It’s 1 lb of Fresh Sliced American Cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of Mild Shredded Cheddar (you can use sharp).
- It’s 3 Sticks of Salted Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- You need of Whole Milk.
Baked Pasta & Cheese instructions
- Cook pasta according to directions in Salted water (cook Al dente) – drain.
- Mix in butter.
- Fold in half of the American Cheese.
- Fold in the Cheddar.
- Add milk and the rest of the American Cheese.
- Once thoroughly blended, transfer to a sizeable baking dish (I use an aluminum half size steam table pan).
- Cover top of mixture with 12-16 additional Slices of American Cheese.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 30-45 minutes until top is melted and starts to turn golden, not burned (time will depend on your oven).
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Thank you mother linda for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Baked Pasta & Cheese, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp