Mandy's cream of asparagus Soup. Cream of asparagus soup is a soup prepared with asparagus, stock and milk or cream as primary ingredients. I LOVE cream of asparagus soup, it's pure comfort in a bowl and so simple to make. This creamy asparagus soup is made without heavy cream — just vegetables, broth, and a Parmesan cheese puréed to silky perfection.
Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil. A fresh and easy asparagus soup in a base of stock, cream, and onion, seasoned with thyme and dry vermouth. Here is a fresh and easy asparagus soup that makes delicious use of our seasonal asparagus. You can cook Mandy's cream of asparagus Soup using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mandy's cream of asparagus Soup
- Prepare 32 oz of vegetable stock.
- You need 4 lb of fresh asparagus.
- Prepare 1 quart of heavy cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of real butter.
- Prepare 2 bunch of whole scallions.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare 10 small of red potatoes.
- Prepare 1 quart of sliced baby portabellos.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
The base is just onions, a little garlic, lots of chopped asparagus, broth (either chicken or. Cream of Asparagus Soup gets better with the addition of Parmesan cheese and lots of garlic. Asparagus is one of my favorite vegetables. You can tell that if you check out how many asparagus recipes I have on this site.
Mandy's cream of asparagus Soup step by step
- clean scallions and add them to food processor with about 1/3 cup of the vegetable stock and give scallions a course cup.
- in a large stock pot start the vegetable stock heating to a boil, chop the potatoes and add them to the stock.
- in a large sauce pan heat butter and olive oil to medium heat.
- add chopped scallions and crushed garlic cloves to heated butter and oil, saute until tender. about 5 minutes.
- add flour to the pan with scallions, stir often for another 5 minutes..
- slowly add cream to the flour and scallions and stir constantly until it begins to thicken.
- turn off sauce pan heat and set aside.
- clean asparagus and chop off any woody bottom parts. steam in microwave safe bowl on high in Microwave for about 8 minutes..
- put asparagus in food processor and blend until fairly smooth, pour into vegetable stock.
- pour the contents of sauce pan into stock carefully while stirring.
- add sour cream to stock and mix well.
- add seasoning, adjust seasoning for taste, let all simmer about 30 minutes.
- 10 minutes before done, add mushrooms.
Probably my all-time favorite is this. Creamy Asparagus Soup is made with blended asparagus, heavy cream and sprinkled with parmesan cheese. This soup is delicious served hot or cold! Creamy Asparagus Soup is a great way to indulge in the sweet, tender stalks of asparagus that are everywhere right now. Keyword: Asparagus, Asparagus cream, Asparagus soup, Creamy soup.
Thank you tante wati for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Mandy's cream of asparagus Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp