You can have Stuffed Eggplant using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Eggplant
- You need 1 of eggplant.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need 1/2 cup of pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 of spring onion.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 1/4 of green pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Panko.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of basil leaf.
- It’s pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 dash of onion & garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
Stuffed Eggplant instructions
- Pre heat oven 350°. Cut eggplant in half and scrap out the meat. I used a ice cream scooper and a knife.
- Microwave eggplant meat for 2mins. Place both halves on a baking sheet and drizzle some olive oil into eggplant shell and place in broiler for less than 2mins. Remove and place to the side.
- Cut shrimp into 2/3 pieces each. Season with 1 dash each of garlic and onion powder. Save the rest for later.
- In pan put butter and cook shrimp until pink. Remove shrimp had remaining olive oil and cook the crushed garlic, onions, and green pepper. After about 2 mins and eggplant meat and cook until it softens up..
- Add remaining ingredients minus cheese and panko. Cook for about 5 mins and then add the cooked shrimp.
- Mix well, cook for 2 mins and then transfer entire mixture to both halves. Sprinkle cheese and then Panko on top. Cover with foil and Place in oven for 30mins. Remove foil increase temp to 375/400° and bake for additional 10/25 mins, until panko is brown. Let it cool and ENJOY!.
Thank you sister yuni for sharing Recipe: Perfect Stuffed Eggplant, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp