Steamed White Dragon Fruit Muffins.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, steamed white dragon fruit muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steamed White Dragon Fruit Muffins is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Steamed White Dragon Fruit Muffins is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have steamed white dragon fruit muffins using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed White Dragon Fruit Muffins:
- Take 4 of eggs separate yolk from white.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of butter melted.
- Take 1/2 cup of dragonfruit purée.
Steps to make Steamed White Dragon Fruit Muffins:
- Whisk the egg white while adding sugar in 3 portions until medium peaks.
- Add the butter in the mixture then mix lightly.
- Slowly add the flour and fold lightly.
- Pour in the dragon fruit purée and fold.
- Pour the mixture in the ramekins and steam for 25 minutes.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food steamed white dragon fruit muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante linda for sharing Recipe of Speedy Steamed White Dragon Fruit Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp