BBQ meatballs. BBQ MeatballsI won't wax rhapsodic about how much these meatballs changed my life. They were so simple, so savory, so comforting and warm and delicious … I almost cried. Cover and cook on High while preparing meatballs.
I use barbecue sauce to make a delicious glaze on my homemade meatballs. This crockpot BBQ meatballs is a perfect appetizer recipe. Of course, BBQ meatballs would not be complete without the sauce. You can cook BBQ meatballs using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ meatballs
- Prepare 2-3 pounds of meatballs (I used frozen).
- Prepare 2 cups of ketchup.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dehydrated onion.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of chili and garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of chipotle powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke.
- You need 1 of large can pineapple tidbits with juice, undrained.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar, packed.
The secret to the sauce is making it sweet, smoky, and some kick of spice. It doesn't get any easier or MORE DELICIOUS! I'll show you how to make homemade meatballs, wrapped in bacon. We have these at all our big gatherings, but they also work great for an easy weeknight BBQ Turkey Meatballs Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
BBQ meatballs step by step
- Brown the meatballs in a large skillet.
- Add all remaining ingredient, except pineapple and cook over medium low heat for approximately 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once sauce has thickened up and meatballs are heated throughout, add pineapple with the juice and cook another 10 minutes..
- Serve as an appetizer or over rice for a meal..
Have you been poring over the weather forecast every day, waiting for that first Well, all the meatballs in the world can't make the thermostat change any faster, but they can ease. Video: Best BBQ Chicken Meatballs: Though the bbq sauce can be rather rich, you can serve the meatballs on top of pasta as well. Just make sure to add some green veggies in the pasta to add. Beat the two minced meats together with the salt, dried herbs and spices. Place the meatballs and BBQ sauce in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Thank you mother ridha for sharing Recipe: Appetizing BBQ meatballs, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp