Fish Nanban Zuke (Japanese style Escabeche).
You can have Fish Nanban Zuke (Japanese style Escabeche) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish Nanban Zuke (Japanese style Escabeche)
- It’s 1 lb of Fish you like (Ling cod, Salmon, Snapper, Sole, Halibut, Mackerel, etc).
- Prepare of Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 100 g of Onion.
- Prepare 50 g of Carrot.
- It’s 50 g of Bell pepper.
- Prepare of (Sauce for marinade).
- It’s 6 of table spoons Vinegar.
- Prepare 6 of table spoons Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 of table spoons Sugar.
Fish Nanban Zuke (Japanese style Escabeche) step by step
- Julienne vegetables then put into a big bowl.
- Add ingredients for sauce to the bowl. Mix well.
- Cut the fish into bite-size and coat with flour. Shallow fry until it colours golden, then put into the bowl. Mix gently with vegetables.
- Marinate more than 20min to taste.
Thank you tante ulin for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Fish Nanban Zuke (Japanese style Escabeche), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp