Poached Eggs with Lemony Mayo Sauce.
You can have Poached Eggs with Lemony Mayo Sauce using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Poached Eggs with Lemony Mayo Sauce
- Prepare 2 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tsp of melted unsalted butter.
- You need 1-2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped scallions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of bacon bits (optional).
- You need of Ham and Biscuits (optional).
Poached Eggs with Lemony Mayo Sauce instructions
- Place the ramekins inside the fryer basket and pour 1/4 cup boiling water into the each ramekin. Crack an egg into each ramekin and air fry at 380F (190C) for about 5-6 minutes..
- Take a medium bowl to whisk the butter, mayonnaise, water, and cayenne pepper together..
- To assemble, place the biscuit on the bottom followed by ham, and poached egg. Spoon the sauce over the egg and sprinkle some bacon bits and green onion to serve..
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Make Yummy Poached Eggs with Lemony Mayo Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp