Stuffed Cheessy Omelet.
You can have Stuffed Cheessy Omelet using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Cheessy Omelet
- You need of Ingredients.
- It’s 2 of pcs – eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of – mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 cup of – your own fav. cheese (grated).
- Prepare 1 of pc – red bell pepper (cut into cubes).
- It’s 1 of pc – green bell pepper (cut into cubes).
- Prepare 1 of pc – white onion (cut into strips).
- It’s 1 tbsp of – butter.
Stuffed Cheessy Omelet step by step
- In a bowl, put the eggs and mayonnaise beat it with wire whisk or a fork, whisk until the mayonnaise dissolve or mixed to it then add the grated cheese whisk again and season with salt and pepper and set aside..
- Heat your saute pan in a medium heat add the butter until it melts, then add the red and green bell pepper, and the onions, saute it in 5mins until the butter glaze into it, remove and place to a bowl..
- In the used saute pan, put the Egg mixture, wait until 2 to 3 mins. until the other side of the egg form a hard texture then put the glazed vegetables (red, green bell pepper and the onion) in the center of the egg and partially fold it to cover the vegetables, wait until 1min., then flip it into the other side, wait until 30 sec. to 1 min. for the egg to be fully cooked..
- Remove from the heat and place it into a plate, and garnish it with parsley on top or I prefer crunchy bacon strips! ;)) ENJOY!!.
Thank you tante diah for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Stuffed Cheessy Omelet, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp