One Banana Muffins.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, one banana muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
One Banana Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. One Banana Muffins is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook one banana muffins using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make One Banana Muffins:
- Prepare 1 of large overripe banana.
- Make ready 1 of egg white.
- Take 5 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/8 tsp of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 pinch of nutmeg.
Instructions to make One Banana Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350F and set up a muffin pan with 4 muffin cup liners..
- Mash banana in medium bowl, then add all ingredients and mix well until combined..
- Evenly divide batter into 4 muffin cups, then bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food one banana muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother yuli for sharing Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning One Banana Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp