Summer Garden Salad with Balsamic Citrus Dressing.
You can cook Summer Garden Salad with Balsamic Citrus Dressing using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Summer Garden Salad with Balsamic Citrus Dressing
- Prepare 4 cups of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato.
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a red onion.
- Prepare of Dressing:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/2 of of a lime.
- It’s of Salt (to taste).
Summer Garden Salad with Balsamic Citrus Dressing instructions
- Chop up the fresh spinach. Dice the tomato, cucumber, and bell pepper. Thinly slice the red onion. Combine in a bowl..
- Prepare the dressing by combining the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and freshly squeezed lime juice. Whisk together until thick..
- Add dressing to salad with a pinch of salt and toss to combine. Transfer to serving bowl and enjoy..
Thank you sister ulin for sharing Recipe: Perfect Summer Garden Salad with Balsamic Citrus Dressing, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp