Pan Seared T-Bone Steak.
You can cook Pan Seared T-Bone Steak using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan Seared T-Bone Steak
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil (EVOO).
- It’s 1 1/2 lb. of T-Bone (steak).
Pan Seared T-Bone Steak step by step
- Sprinkle salt and fresh ground pepper to both sides of the steak..
- Drizzle the EVOO on a medium-high cast iron skillet. Make sure that you begin to see smoke and then place the steak on the skillet..
- Pre-set oven to 350°F and sizzle steak on medium-low for 4 minutes on each side. Place steak in oven for 6-8 minutes..
- (An instant-read thermometer inserted perpendicularly into the steak registers 125 degrees F for medium rare.).
Thank you sister wati for sharing Recipe: Delicious Pan Seared T-Bone Steak, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp