Vegetable Cheesy Cream Pasta.
You can have Vegetable Cheesy Cream Pasta using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Cheesy Cream Pasta
- It’s 300 g of Pasta.
- You need 1 1/2 tbs of Crushed pepper corns.
- Prepare of Carrot 1 full chopped.
- You need 4-5 of green beans chopped.
- It’s 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare Half of capsicum chopped.
- It’s 3 tbs of Bèchamel mix powder.
- You need 2 cups of Milk Full cream.
- Prepare of Oregano for garnish.
- It’s of Mozzarella for garnish.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Water to boil pasta.
- It’s of Oil for frying vegetables.
Vegetable Cheesy Cream Pasta step by step
- Add water and salt to boil pasta till it becomes soft. And remove it and keep aside..
- Heat the stove and add oil and onion, saute till onion becomes transparent and then add chopped carrot,beans and capsicum. Saute them till it becomes soft..
- Then add crushed pepper corns and low the heat and add 1 vegetable stock..
- While the vegetables is being saute slowly. Heat another stove add 2 cups of milk and béchamel mix. Mix it slowly till milk becomes thick and nice. Once done off the stove. (i usually add bèchamel mix based on my flavouring preference).
- Add the boiled pasta with vegetables and mix it and then later add the bèchamel mix mixture with the pasta and vegetables and mix it well in low heat..
- Check if salt is less add it on your preference..
- Once mixed well, garnish it with mozzarella cheese and on top of mozzarella chesse add crushed pepper corns and oregano..
- Close the stove and lit the mozzarella melt on low heat. Off the stove and serve hot..
- Extra note: if you like more cheese you can add..it by mixing it with milk..
Thank you sister ida for sharing Recipe: Yummy Vegetable Cheesy Cream Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp