Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple.
You can cook Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple
- You need of Curry Paste.
- You need 2 of red onions / 12 shallots.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1 stalk of lemon grass.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 4 tablespoons of fish curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Other Items.
- It’s of Brinjal.
- You need of Long beans.
- It’s of Carrots.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- You need of Pineapple.
- It’s 2 cups of coconut milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of belacan/prawn paste.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of assam/tamarind.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 2 stalks of lemongrass.
- Prepare 8 of curry leaves.
- You need 2-3 pieces of salted fish.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of salt.
Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple instructions
- Chop up vegetables and pineapple..
- Soak belacan and assam in warm water. Blend onions/shallots, garlic, ginger, lemongrass and 1/2 cup water into a paste..
- Mix paste with curry powder and salt..
- Fry salted fish, curry leaves, and lemongrass in oil. Stir in curry paste. Stir in 1 cup coconut milk..
- Stir in vegetables and pineapple. Cover and cook..
- Stir in rest of coconut milk, water, assam, belacan, sugar and salt. Once vegetables are soft and oil gets separated, serve over steamed rice..
Thank you mother ulin for sharing Recipe: Delicious Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp