Minced Chicken Pasta Stew (slow cooker).
You can cook Minced Chicken Pasta Stew (slow cooker) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Minced Chicken Pasta Stew (slow cooker)
- You need 900 g of minced chicken.
- It’s 4 of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried mixed herbs.
- You need 1.5 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of BBQ sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Thai chilli sauce.
- It’s 1/2 packet of mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 can of button mushrooms.
- You need 2 cups of water/broth.
- It’s To taste of salt, sugar, pepper.
- Prepare of Cooked pasta.
Minced Chicken Pasta Stew (slow cooker) instructions
- Heat up cooking oil, saute garlic until fragrant.
- Add minced chicken and onion into pot, cook for 5 mins.
- Add soy sauce, Oyster sauce, BBQ sauce, chilli sauce, salt, pepper, sugar, herbs, worcestershire sauce and water/broth into pot and cook on low for approximately 5 hours.
- Add button mushrooms and mixed vegetables into pot 30 mins before meal, cook on high.
- Season with salt, pepper and sugar to taste and serve with pasta or rice..
Thank you sister wati for sharing Recipe: Perfect Minced Chicken Pasta Stew (slow cooker), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp