Spicy black beans with meat. One bite of this Spicy Black Bean Burgers with Chipotle Mayonnaise served with creamy avocado and you won't miss the meat! Make no mistake, I love meat, but I also think it's good to give it up at least once a week, so why give Meatless Mondays a shot? I suggested she could make some spicy black bean sauce (辣豆豉酱). "It's extremely versatile!
The beans have layers of chili flavor, balanced with zesty orange, lime, and cilantro. For the perfect Spicy Baked Black Bean Nachos, layer your chips and toppings for the perfect chip-to-topping ratio. Spoon about half of the black bean mixture over the chips, then sprinkle half of the shredded cheese over top. You can have Spicy black beans with meat using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy black beans with meat
- You need 1/8 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare can of black beans drained.
- It’s 1/4 of green peppers.
- Prepare 1/3 pinch of hamburger meat.
- Prepare dash of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of red crush pepper.
- It’s of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
Repeat with one more layer of chips, black beans. Canned black beans get their heat from a minced. When you're short on time but want a side with lots of flavor, stir up a pot of Spicy Black Beans. Canned black beans get their heat from a minced jalapeno pepper and lime juice.
Spicy black beans with meat step by step
- In a medium skillet sautéing the onions and green peppers with a little vegetable oil.
- Add just a little cayenne pepper.
- When the green peppers and onions are tender add the hamburger meat.
- When that's cooking add the garlic salt and just a little more cayenne pepper.
- When the meat is throughly cook add the black beans make sure the can was drained first.
- Add the red crush peppers add alot if you like it spicy. Keep it simmering in the pan on medium for 5 minutes.
- When you plate garnish with black ground peppers.
Want to try. side dish untried quick vegetarian contains-white-meat tree-nut-free nut-free gluten-free red-meat-free shellfish-free dairy-free Edit Tags. Spicy black beans with feta and avocado. This is Mexican street food at its best, and shows that you don't need meat to make a tasty dish. The best part: this spicy black bean soup comes together in just over thirty minutes. Black bean soup is one of my favorite meals, but it kind See, it tastes kind of meaty to me.
Thank you mother yani for sharing Recipe: Delicious Spicy black beans with meat, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp