Jamacian Style Curry Chicken.
You can have Jamacian Style Curry Chicken using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jamacian Style Curry Chicken
- It’s 1 package of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 2-4 tbs of curry powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of ground all spice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of Salt for water.
- You need to taste of Thyme.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tbs of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 of red tomato.
- It’s 1 of onion (red or yellow).
- It’s 2 of carrots.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper.
- You need 1 of green onion/scallion.
- Prepare 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4-6 of white potatoes.
- You need 2 of scotch bonnet peppers (optional).
- It’s 2 tbs of sofrito (optional..I used bc I didn't have scotch bonnet).
Jamacian Style Curry Chicken step by step
- Rinse chicken with water. Cut into bite size pieces. Place in salt water..
- Pat dry. Chop onion, peppers, tomato & scallon. Add 2tbs curry powder, all spice, black pepper to chicken. Add vegetables & minced garlic. (Add sofrito if desired) Marinate overnight in the fridge..
- Over medium heat add olive oil & 2 tbs curry powder. Add seasoned chicken mixture to pan, let brown 10 minutes. Chop potatoes & put in water so they don't turn. Chop carrots..
- After 10 minutes, add potatoes, carrits & thyme. (Fresh is better, but my store didn't have any). Add vinegar. (Your choice to add water, I added half of the potato water to get a little sauce for rice). Allow to simmer on medium-low to low for 45 minutes with the lid on. Serve over white rice. Add a sprinkle of salt if desired..
Thank you sister ida for sharing Recipe: Delicious Jamacian Style Curry Chicken, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp